Sunday, January 17, 2010

2010

So, how is your 2010 shaping up so far?
No different than last year? Yeah.. Me neither.

So my weight is still stalling a bit which I'm hoping is just some sort of body-equalizing type of thing, but either way I decided to step up the exercise today. Jillian Michaels (The Biggest Loser) has a few exercise DVD's which I nabbed off the internet (sorry!) and figured, hey, free working out? I'll give it a shot.

Well fuck, I forgot how much WORK working out really is. At first I thought, Hey! This DVD doesn't look that hard! Those ladies aren't even sweating! Well those ladies are buff 100lb beauties, and that sure ain't me. She has this whole "30 minutes of intensity", no breaks, no stops, no catch your breath mentality, and fuck me I was a bit shocked at how hard it turned out to be. Of course I had sent Mitch out to get a hair cut which was my ploy to do all of this without an audience, and I was pretty happy I did. By the end of it I was huffing and puffing flat out on my Yoga mat, cursing the day Jillian ever got into fitness, but we all know what this boils down to- I'm out of shape (duh?) So, hopefully after work tomorrow I can banish Mitch to the bedroom with his book and do it all again. 30 minutes of hell..

Ah well, it beats walking out in the cold and snow!
Although actually, it's +4 today and I'm pretty happy about that.

My flabs hurt.

I'm going to attach my first set of before and after photos, taken for a very persistant girlfriend! Love ya :)

Todays weight- 236.2 (ugh..)


No comments:

Post a Comment